Trailer & Heavy Truck Service in the Edmonton Area
FROM COMMERCIAL TRAILER INSPECTIONS, BODY REPAIR AND TANK TESTING, EDMONTON TRAILER SALES & LEASING LTD. SPECIALIZES IN TOP-TIER HEAVY TRAILER SERVICE NEAR EDMONTON.
Custom builds department specializes in oilfield truck mounted equipment: pressure trucks, winch tractors, bed trucks, vac trucks, wet kits & gravel trucks!
• Highly skilled hydraulic mechanics to diagnose any of your Hydraulic problems
• Custom designed hydraulic systems to operate different types of trailers to max. versatility
• Wet kits to operate: end dumps, fluid trailers, semi vacs, & dry bulker blowers
• Retro fits and mods to pressure trucks, vac trucks, winch tractors, & bed trucks
• Routine hydraulic system maintenance
• In-house fabrication of headache racks & tool boxes
Contact the Edmonton Trailer Service Department for booking & further info.
Complete transport trailer C.V.I.P. service & repair as required
• Full "TC" tank inspections/repair as per B620 cert & Damaged tank & barrel, repairs & replacement
• Frame straightening/welding/replacement/custom modifications
• Trailer abs diagnostic & repair
• Replace panel & slope sheets on all grain bulkers
• Insurance claims welcome
Contact the Edmonton Trailer Service Department for booking & further info. And you can contact our Truck and Trailer Parts Shop in Edmonton for ant parts related concerns.
It's no secret that drivers from Canada like you want to get the most out of their new trailer in the Edmonton area, and why wouldn't you? That's why Edmonton Trailer Sales & Leasing Ltd. staffs an onsite facility that's trained to keep your trailers and tank trucks in tip-top shape.
Our secret? First: the training. Our team knows the ins and outs of your equipment because they're trained to understand everything that makes a Doepker 40 Scissorneck, Advance Quad Wagon, Peterbilt Conventional W/ Dump Box, Polar Aluminum 46 Cube Tridem, or Stellar 45 Ton Siding Axle Tilt tick. Second: our team is equipped with certified trailer parts in their Edmonton area shop. After all, your Trailer deserves nothing less.
If you're interested in seeing what we can do for your truck or trailer from the Edmonton area, feel free to fill out our online contact form to set up an appointment. Or, if you'd like to speak with us as quickly as possible, feel free to either give us a call or to visit us at 28520-114 ave, Acheson, AB - a quick drive away from Grande Prairie, Hinton, Drayton Valley, and Whitecourt.
All trailer insurance claims are welcome
Warranty work is available for Doepker, Polar, Lazer, Advance, Trail King, Ridgemar, Trailex, and Timmons trailers
At Edmonton Trailer Repair, we are pleased to offer total customer service through our Service Department that features:
- 75,000 square foot service facility featuring drive through bays
- AB Transportation & Utilities approved inspection facility for commercial vehicles
- Licensed mechanics and welders for all trailer and tank repairs
- Transport Canada registered facility for the manufacture, modification, assembly, and repair of pressure vessels
- Testing and inspection of highway tanks and portable tanks in accordance with the CSA standard B620
As well we offer a fully stocked Parts Department:
- OEM parts for: Polar, Bedard, Lazer, Doepker, and Gravhaul
- Full line of replacement parts (shafts, gaskets, seals, etc)
- Custom built aluminum and stainless steel products
- T&E Product pumps (new and rebuilt units)
Your privacy is important to us.
Edmonton Trailer Sales & Leasing Ltd.
10602 - 82 Ave
Clairmont, AB T0H 0W0
- 1 (855) 962-8195 or
1 (780) 830-3063
Service and Parts: 24 Hour on call
Service Truck: 24 Hour on call
Edmonton Trailer Sales & Leasing Ltd.
3739 - 39 Street
Whitecourt, AB T7S 0C3
- (780) 778-3184